Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Back... And An Award

Thank You! Thank You! to the lovely Breanna at Counting Blessings who left me this super cute award, and I am just now getting a chance to share it, and nominate some other lovely ladies for the award as well. Sorry about that! I'm OFFICIALLY on vacation, so I will be back to blogging on a more regular basis (hopefully! lol) so stay tuned for some crafty projects that I'll be getting into lately :D


Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell us something about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Let them know you awarded them!

About me: Well... I'm a 5th grade teacher living in NC with 4 dogs and 2 horses. I am a Country Girl from a tiny TOWN in Upstate NY. I love being outside with my critters, crafting, teaching little ones, and taking pictures. 

I'm nominating (in no particular order :P)
1. Ashley at Daydreams And...
4. Steph at My Life as Steph
7. Delainey at Life As I Know It
8. Jessi at The Juici Life
10. And last but not least Our Little Fam

On another note, I heard from our vet. Our pretty old lady does in fact have Cushings. Thankfully, all we have to do is give her two meds a day, and stick her on a high fat/low carb diet. Easy Peasy! I'm so glad it turned out to be something easily controlled, and not too, too serious. Although Cushings isnt something I'd want anyone to have to go through, I'm just glad it wasnt something worse.

I'm sorry for being MIA for so long, but I'm officially checked out until August. Bring on the summer fun :D




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the love! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your summer :) and I too am glad it is not something then cushings. thanks for your thoughts and prayers, hope you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! Glad to hear that it wasn't something worse!

    ReplyDelete