1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
2. Tell us something about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers.
4. Let them know you awarded them!
About me: Well... I'm a 5th grade teacher living in NC with 4 dogs and 2 horses. I am a Country Girl from a tiny TOWN in Upstate NY. I love being outside with my critters, crafting, teaching little ones, and taking pictures.
I'm nominating (in no particular order :P)
1. Ashley at Daydreams And...
2. Sebs at Newlywed and Deployed
3. Brittany at Tales from a Sailor's Soulmate
4. Steph at My Life as Steph
5. Erinn at As it Were or Even if it Weren't
6. Di at A Little Bit of Life
7. Delainey at Life As I Know It
8. Jessi at The Juici Life
9. Samantha at Moody Mama, That Boy, & Punkin Britches
10. And last but not least Our Little Fam
On another note, I heard from our vet. Our pretty old lady does in fact have Cushings. Thankfully, all we have to do is give her two meds a day, and stick her on a high fat/low carb diet. Easy Peasy! I'm so glad it turned out to be something easily controlled, and not too, too serious. Although Cushings isnt something I'd want anyone to have to go through, I'm just glad it wasnt something worse.
I'm sorry for being MIA for so long, but I'm officially checked out until August. Bring on the summer fun :D