Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee #48




{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Twice as a bridesmaid, twice as a flower girl

{two} what’s the last thing you do before you fall asleep at night?
Roll around for at least 20 minutes because I can't get comfortable. lol

{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
All expenses paid, I'd really love to do to Australia, which is super expensive to fly to... but I'm a weirdo and my DREAM vacation is to go out to a working ranch in Montana or Wyoming. I think it's absolutely beautiful out there, and obviously, I'm obsessed with horses (update on my old mamma soon. I've been super busy school ending TOMORROW) and I used to watch City Slickers religiously. I'd love to go on an actual cattle drive. Sadly, my copy is VHS and I can't really watch it any more. Maybe its time I invest in a copy on DVD. lol

{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Horses!! and going out on our boat is a close second. Sadly, the motor is not currently in one pieces, so we havent been in a few weeks.

{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
1. Ballerina
2. Air Force Pilot
3. Marine Biologist
4. Vet
And nope, I'm a teacher... lol. I would love to be a Vet tech, but I don't have the heart to have to watch animals be euthanized. 

{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
100 more acres, a ton of pastures, and lots of horses... sadly, all of that is super expensive, so it wont be happening any time soon (My vet bill last week for two horses was $461.00)

{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Pizza

{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Sitting in the garage watching the hubs and his BFF fix the darn Camero so it can get out of my garage! lol

{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
$17... Its a flat rate for around $17, but we rarely go over it. I think the most it ever was happened before we tore the pool down and we had refilled it a few times... and by most I mean $25

{ten} what do you do to relax?
Read, craft, take pictures, etc


3 comments:

  1. Australia is RIDICULOUSLY expensive, but my friend went there and it looked AMAZING. I think you need to go so I can live vicariously through you :D I'd love to see some of your crafts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping over via the linkup :-)
    i studied in New Zealand a year ago, and even though to get over there it was expensive, it was totally worth it. i didn't get a chance to hop over to australia, but i would say, spending that kind of money on a trip to anywhere in the south pacific is soooo worth it.
    have a great weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Australia is a great pick! I would love to go there too. I always toss around forever before I go to sleep...somehow my boyfriend is asleep the second his head hits the pillow. Jealous.

    I hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete