Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Fill In

1. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I have a twitter but I've used it all of twice.
2. Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos?
Hard. I dont care for flour tortillas unless they're flavored for a wrap like spinach or tomato
3. Gardening or crafting?
Crafting for sure! I want a garden, but I have a few little furcritters who LOVE vegetables and would eat them all up. I'm hoping to get the hubs to fence me off a section of the backyard before he deploys next spring
4. Fruit or vegetables?
Vegetables. I went to the farmer's market yesterday & I only wanted veggies.
5.  Motorcycle or bicycle?
My dad brought my bike! I'm super excited for it to cool down a little so that I can ride it... I do like riding motorcycles too :D


3 comments:

  1. I learned the hard way about the destruction of furcritters. Our dog chewed up two new fruit trees just after they were planted. Oh well. I know now that we'll need a sturdy fence around where ever we want to garden. Following via MFF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any plants I have in the front yard, no matter if they are vegetable or not, my dog with trample on them, eat them, dig them up. You name it, it will be done to the plant. It could also be that I have do not have a green thumb what so ever...I'll just blame the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about the hard tacos too! Except I hat when they fall apart on you before you get to the end!

    ReplyDelete