Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tea Light Candle Holder

I'm beyond exhausted from a full day of moving the horses so this won't be a long post, but I wanted to share a little bit of my craftiness with y'all before I pass out. I'll post hopefully tomorrow about our horsie adventure. They're spending their first night in their new home and I couldnt be more excited with it.

I ran across THIS blog post & I am loving all her craftiness. She does quite a few CHEAP & EASY crafts, and I am going to have to try a few more of her super cute ideas. Hopefully later this week I will be posting a new spin on another one of her projects that I LOOOOOVE. Y'all will have to wait for the link to that one because I am not ruining the surprise. Here are some pictures to show what I did :)

Bought these for $1 each at the dollar store

Glued them together

I've had these shells from Clearwater Beach FL in this jar for years... it was time for them to meet their new home


Poured in all the sand & added the shells... 

I added a tan candle and stuck it in my bathroom, but I am too lazy to get my camera out and take another picture. I think it's beyond cute and it only cost me $2 because I already had the shells. I'm thinking I might make a few more and fill them with other fun things :D


4 comments:

  1. How cute and simple! It reminds me of tealight holders from Crate and Barrel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! :) I love how easy it is! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple it is and yet creative! I wish I was more crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, forgive me, I'm a dork...I just saw your comment on my project, so I popped over to see how your version turned out. Very nice, Lady! And thank you for the bloggy love!

    ReplyDelete