Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee #51




 
{one} what is your dream job?
Owning a huge horse farm/cattle ranch

{two} how many best friends do you have?
a few from different circles. I'm so glad God has blessed me with great people in my life

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
NC to MI

{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Work with horses

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
When I was 3 I told my mom I had to go to the bathroom. We were at the beach so she told me to go out in the water & go. Well, she didnt realize I had to go #2. I walked out to my ankles, pulled my pants down, and poo'd right there in the waves. It kept washing back to shore, so my mom had to pick it up.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
I was going to be jessica, but I have a cousin named Jessica, so they had to pick something different. My dad apparently didnt think I was going to be much of a brainiac b/c he picked a short name so that I wouldnt have any trouble spelling it ;)

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
Uncertainty 

{eight} are you a good cook?
For the most part. I'm not very good at cooking fish, but other than that I think I'm a good cook

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Living on a ranch

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Oh geeze. I have too many. Most of them have to do with playing in the woods with my sister & cousin


No comments:

Post a Comment