Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another American Tragedy

RIP to the brave troop that lost their lives in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. Another tragic loss for America. Its depressing to think that over 300 soldiers have lost their lives in the past year. I hope if nothing else, it serves as a reminder that killing Osama was NOT the end of the war in the middle east, and people were naive to think so. As sad as it is to say, I dont foresee an end to this conflict anywhere in sight.

My husband had the honor of knowing most of the Seals lost. They taught him how to play water polo when they were in Iraq together last year. They even came in 1st place. It makes going to the 'Stan in the spring that much more real to him, and I don't like it one bit :/




1 comment:

  1. My heart just aches for the families of the brave men you are talking about. Their courage is amazing.

    ReplyDelete