Sunday, October 9, 2011

I was being so productive...

...until I touched my computer! lol

There is a guy in my hubster's battery that got busted taking synthetic heroine (Eeek) so now he's on 24/7 watch until he's dismissed from the Army and sent off to jail. The person guarding him has to be an NCO, and since there are very few NCO's in his btry, they've been having to pull duty 1-2 times per week. He has to sit there all day/night and make sure this kid doesnt do heroine. Sounds like a super fun time, right? lol

Anywho... I woke up with him around 7:30 since his duty is 9am-9am and once he was out of the house I was on a roll. I dusted my bedroom and the living room, fed the horses, cleaned the shower in our bathroom, did 2 loads of laundry, ran the dishwasher, cleaned off most of the junk my husband has collected on our wine rack & dusted it, swept up all the feathers that were hiding under my bed from the down comforter that my rotten pitbull chewed a hole in, cleaned off our dresser, got all the spare change into the change jar, and made lunch... then I found a bill from the water company that I had forgotten to pay. Its due on the 10th, and there is a TEN DOLLAR late fee! Seems a bit outrageous to me that my $17.50 water bill jumps up to $27.50 for being late. Thats almost 50%! Sheesh! So I quickly jumped online to pay it, and it all went downhill from there! lol

Now that I've got the laptop in my hands, its only natural that I have to stalk blogger! lol. I'm going to at least try to continue to be productive and sew the hole in my hubsters shorts while I read ;)

And on a side note, I have a super funny story about feeding my horses this morning. I had just thrown their feed into the buckets, and they were happily munching away. I've had a wicked sinus infection, so while I was standing there I went to blow my nose. Apparently Gilly didn't like the sound of me blowing my nose, because she pulled her head out of her bucket and tried to bite me in the back of the head. Thankfully all she got was hair... and I was blessed with a huge glob of half chewed feed from my ear down my neck. lol. Silly critter. At least now I know she doesnt like that sound!

Here is a pic I took the other day of the two naughty critters. Rebel (who feels the need to chew up all of my hubs clothes that are on the floor) and Gilly, the anti-nose blower. Maybe they're using some sort of telepathy to plot how to torture me. lol. In actuality, he's just watching her. Out of my 4 dogs, he loves the horses the most. He thinks they're the greatest thing since sliced bread and follows them wherever they go... however they don't feel the same about him ;)

1 comment: