Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Fill In #66

I havent participated in one of these in forever (like since week #52) but I'm home alone while the hubs is out hunting, and enjoying watching My Best Friends Wedding while stalking Blogger, Facebook, & Pinterest, and I figured, why not?


1. My favorite song of the season is  Totally Cheesy-but I love 'N SYNC's Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays & Britney Spears' Santa Can You Hear Me
2. Anyone who faces extreme hardship and does something great is someone who inspires me because I havent had to face too many challenges in my life, and it's always good to keep things in perspective.
3. If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to Tia & her pitbull rescue at Villalobos for sure!! Pitbulls & Parolees is one of my favorite shows
4. If I had a theme party, I’d make it black & white... keep it classy.
5. If I had one wish for my kids/future kids/some young person I care about, it would be that they actual have a planet to live on. It really aggravates me that people don't take care of the planet, passing it off as future generations problems.
Join Wife of a Sailor to participate in the fun :)


1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with #5. Every time I see someone litter I kinda wanna cry a sad tear like that sad Indian in the old commercial :(

    ReplyDelete