Monday, December 5, 2011

Mennnnnnn

The hubster is horrible about ruining my headbands. Between him & the puppy, I think I only have one left that doesn't hurt my head.

My husband & I have traded cars to save some extra cash to travel home for Christmas. Since I only travel around 20 miles to work round trip, I can go almost all month on one tank of gas (which is around $35 in my carolla). On the other hand, Post is a lot further for the hubster, plus once he's there it's back & forth to the btry, motor pool, battalion, etc. In his Tundra he'll end up spending close to $400 a month in gas. Typical men & their big boy toys! Lol.

This morning when I got in my car I found my favorite headband smashed & covered in dirt from him stepping all over it last week. Wahhhh!

Guess this kid is either going to have to buy some new headbands or make some... Keep your eyes peeled for some crafty headband posts in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds familiar. Oooh I'm looking forward to crafty goodess ;)

    ReplyDelete