Thursday, January 12, 2012

Breakfast Scramble

**I had meant to post this on Sunday, but my blogger app is beyond messed up. I think I might need to try reinstalling it. Rahr!



I only make breakfast on the weekends or days we both have off because I value my sleep too much. I posted a few weeks back about how I like to make breakfast sandwiches ahead of time, otherwise I grab some fruit, a hard-boiled egg, or some toast with Nutella

Since the hubs likes to mix all of his food together (yick! I can do breakfast, but please don't mix my dinner all up!) I decided to try to make a breakfast scramble.

I diced up some potatoes and boiled them until they started to get soft.
Then I tossed them in a pan with some salt & pepper.
Add whatever meats & veggies you want and cook til the potatoes are brown. I used turkey & mushrooms because it was all I had in the house.
Once the potatoes brown, toss in a few eggs & mix it all up.
Last, melt some cheese & voila! Breakfast is done :)



Totally unhealthy, but delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment