Saturday, January 7, 2012

Greatest Idea Ever

It seems like nowadays, everyone is attached to their smartphone 24/7. I will admit that I am guilty of picking up my phone today during dinner with the hubs (only because it was my mom. lol).



So here is a fun little game that my friend posted the link for earlier today. The idea is that everyone sets their phone in the middle of the table when you set down for dinner. The first person to touch their phone has to pay the bill. I can't imagine how tempting it would be to know I have some sort of alert, and can not touch my phone. When I'm not around it, I don't think about checking it, but having it inches away and not being able to touch it would be very tempting. lol.

The article also states it started as a bar game... How many of y'all would be stuck buying the next round because you gave in to temptation?

Check out the full article HERE


8 comments:

  1. I love my iPhone, and I am guilty of being on it ALL of the time, but I honestly am fine without it, too.

    I've forgotten at home many times and I'm perfectly fine.

    Interesting article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lord I would be constantly broke! I can deal if I forget it but that's when bad stuff happens and I need it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea but would never bring it up because I would definitely be the one to give in to my phone. It's an addiction! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really cool idea! I have to admit, though...it'd be hard to resist, especially if I had an alert go off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on a friend's FB page, I think it sounds interesting and might be worth a shot next time I'm out with the girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to employ this next time I'm out with friends. I don't have a smart phone, but it could still be tricky not to check and see if anyone has texted me {but so worth the wait if I got a free drink lol}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good idea. I would definitely be paying the bills. My hubs is so good about not touching his phone when he's talking to me... I wish I was good at it! Darn you, words with friends.

    ReplyDelete