Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Fill In #68

Link up HERE with wife of a sailor :)


1. What is your favorite winter memory?  
There are WAY too many to choose from!! Skiing... Playing hockey on our pond with branches and a roll of electrical tape... snowmobiling... sending my older cousin sledding down the cow path without telling him about the huge bump... digging elaborate snow forts in snow banks... back then I loved winter and snow, but now that I'm in NC, I'm glad it's just a happy memory ;)
2. What is your current favorite TV show?Hart of Dixie!!
3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January?Hmmm... getting four weeks closer to maternity leave? lol!
4. What is the best sound in the world to you?Rain on my parents tin roof!! Or the "ohhhhhhhhhh" when one of my students FINALLY get something.
5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)?
Patience!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the image of an electrical tape hockey puck. :-)

    ReplyDelete