Friday, March 23, 2012

I Need Opinions

I found this on pinterest





and I want to try it with wooden blocks for Amelia's room. I searched through a ton of free fonts, but couldnt find a "horse font" that was what I was looking for, so I kind of made my own using a font called DJ Horse 1, and some random ones that were preloaded on my computer using photoshop elements.

First question: Her room is a golden yellow, teal, and hot pink... so do I alternate the blocks with the pink and teal (since the walls are yellow), or do I do them all just one color?

Second question: Which of these "fonts" that I made do you like better?


Hopefully this pinterest project works, or I'm going to have to find someone with a circuit to make these for me in vinyl ;)


3 comments:

  1. I would alternate the colors and I like the font on the left. The one on the right is too "serious" to me, especially when thinking about the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say alternate, and I like the second set of letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like th alternating idea. The second set because to me it features the horses.

    ReplyDelete