Friday, March 23, 2012

Two More Weeks :)

Our spring break starts two weeks from today. I'm hoping babygirl can stay in there long enough for me to make it these next 14 days. If so, I should be able to take off for the rest of the school year. Woohoo. No more work until next August.

As much as I hope she stays in there, I am so ready for her to come out! My feet are swollen, and check out those awesome sausage fingers! I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in weeks. I skipped the dreaded morning sickness & was instead blessed with carpal tunnel. My arms are all swollen & go numb at random, especially at night. Any idea how hard it is to use the bathroom with 2 numb arms at 2am, because I do! Lol

The PA who did my last ultrasound said she weighs 6lbs 1oz and is measuring about a week late. Boo!

37 weeks & 5 days :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute!! Your poor fingers though! and its so hot here! Just in case I hope you have a very good delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute pregnant shape! Good luck making it another two weeks - I can't believe spring break is that far away for HCS! Friends of mine down in Texas have already been and gone on theirs and we're finally starting next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!! Hope she will stay put for you for another two weeks. My poor ankles swell every time by the end

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable, sausage fingers and all haha. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she stays put for 14 days.

    ReplyDelete