Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fresh blueberries :)

I posted before about my score at the local produce stand and my fresh blueberries. Love them! My dad got me a tree for Easter & I can't wait til it gets big enough to produce fruit!

Anywho... I used some of my blueberries to make blueberry crumb cake using a pioneer woman recipe:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/07/blueberry-crumb-cake/

I am NOT a baker! I learned to cook by watching my mom & grandma who follow the Italian style of not measuring anything. Following a recipe exactly is not my thing... Sadly I did not put enough sugar into the actual cake part, but thankfully there was enough sugar in the topping that it still came out tasting yummy! I'm def going to have to go back & get more blueberries so I can try again.

Sorry I'm a fatty & ate some before I snapped a pic! Lol.

1 comment:

  1. Can't say I blame you for grubbing before taking the photo. Even half eaten, it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete