Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Have you heard about Lennox?

If you haven't seen his story plastered all over Facebook, you can do a quick google search to learn more.

To summarize his story, 7 year old Lennox was put down this morning because he MIGHT have been PART pitbull, and the close minded laws of Northern Ireland prohibit the breed from existing within its borders.

Every time I hear a story like this, it makes my heart hurt. It's no secret on my blog that I own & love the breed. I wish everyone could experience the unconditional love that this breed has. I also have a dachshund (who is mean!) and a catahoula/collie mix (who does his own thing) whose love does not even compare to that of our pits. They are the sweetest, most devoted creatures.

So in honor of Lennox, I share with you a few pictures of this "bully breed" guarding my little munchkin who they already love, even when she pulls their ears & sticks her fingers in their eyes :)

1 comment: