Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh Alaska

I cannot wait to leave Ft Bragg! We have about 6 more months before we leave Bragg behind. I'm a little sad since this is where we met, married, purchased our first home, had our critterface... I love the south. I feel like my husband & I were meant to be born below the Mason Dixon line... But it's been 6 years, and I'm excited for a change of pace! My husband is in the 82nd airborne, and they think their poo doesn't stink, so he works a lot harder than some of the other guys who do the same job as him. He's ready for a slower paced unit.

But I'm ready to move on to bigger & better things. I'm ready to teach in a state that actually pays well (NC is like 46 or 47th out of 50 in regards to pay)

I'm ready to hopefully buy a new house. Right now I've actually been in contact with Lindsay, from Married to the Army: Alaska. I posted that I was looking for a realtor, and she responded. I think I'm actually going to go with someone else though, because I watched the first episode, and she seems to be kind of a snot. Granted, Traci is a space cadet, but I don't think it's Lindsay's place to tell her who to be.

I'm ready for new adventures & new scenery. We're going to one of the most beautiful places on earth, and I feel truly blessed to have my husband come down on these orders.

Bring it on Alaska. We're so ready for you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I'm jealous your going to Alaska! I want to go! We've been here since March and P hates it here, so we are leaving ASAP! He works his ass off too and sometimes I don't see him till 7pm and then learn he couldn't eat all day. It's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete