Sunday, July 14, 2013

Get to know me

Anyone remember surveys on Myspace? When I saw this little gem on Crazy Shenanigans that was the first thing I thought of. Speaking of myspace, has anyone been on there lately after not going on it in ages? I went looking for a picture of a friend and I, only to find that every bit of information was lost. Myspace is pretty much worthless nowadays unless you're trying to follow musicians. Sad.

Anywho, I thought it would be fun to fill in this little survey in remembrance of the sadly dilapidated myspace.

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love blue cheese itself, but I hate the dressing. Blue cheese and onion straws on a burger is amazing in my book. 

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? I have
3. Do you own a gun? The husband owns a few, so I suppose guilty by association?
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Orange cream slush. Sadly there is no Sonic in AK :(
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Nope
6. Do you like hot-dogs? Very much so... as long as they're nitrate free, which are so much easier to find nowadays
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? I pretty much only drink water
8. Can you do push-ups? I can 
9. What’s your favorite meal? Anything pasta... I blame my Italian roots
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Aside from my wedding set, I wear this ring daily:

11. Favorite hobby? Crafting
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? Right now my work consists of being a SAHM, so yes, my little bit idolizes me. lol... but being a teacher a lot of my kiddos idolized me, as well as one of the newbie teachers since I tried hard to help her out.
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I have a hard time letting things go
14. Middle name? Marie 
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1. Big Brother this season is ridiculous (Ive got after dark playing in the background. One of the few perks of being 4 hrs behind the east coast is BBAD is on at 9pm) 2. Its still way to bright out to sleep (were getting 20 hrs of daylight still) 3. My little tornado made a mess out of this living room.
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: I went to the Bear Paw Festival yesterday, but we didnt buy anything.
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: I only drink water regularly, but if we're out and about I might drink lemonade or iced tea
18. Current worry right now? If it's too late to file unemployment since I havent found a job yet
19. Current hate right now? The amount of mosquitos in AK 
20. Favorite place to be? I am loving AK so far, but I do miss NY 
21. How did you bring in New Years? At home?
22. Favorite place to go? Right now its fishing up the road from our house since we can take the pups
23. What is your most recurring dream? Running away from someone/something and I get to my house just in time, but I can't close the door because the door is a few inches too short to reach the door jam
24. Introvert or extrovert? Depends on the situation, but I'm usually pretty extroverted
25. What color shirt are you wearing? Camo
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No thanks. I love jersey knit cotten sheets the best though
27. Can you whistle? Not well
28. Can you sing? Not well
29. Favorite color? Dark purple or teal
30. Would you be a pirate? Sure
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? None
32. Favorite girl’s name? Critterface is named Amelia, which I love because its old-fashioned & I love names that begin with a vowel. If we have another girl I want to name her either Evelyn after my grandma, or Emory
33. Favorite boy’s name? If we have a boy we're naming him Charlie Joseph, after our grandfathers, but I also love any "country" type name like Levi and Hunter
34. Who is your loudest friend? My husband and all of his friends are beyond loud. They're artillery and refuse to wear ear plugs
35. What’s in your pocket right now?  Nothing. I'm wearing yoga pants.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? My littlebit
37. Bed sheets as a child? I dont remember any other than a beauty and the beast set
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I've never been seriously injured (knock on wood) so I guess when I broke my nose?
39. Do you love where you live? YES!!
40. How many TVs are in your house? Four, but only two are hooked up
41. What is your worst habit? Thinking too much about something
42. How many dogs do you have? Four: two pitbulls named Dixie and Rebel (can you tell we liked living below the Mason Dixon Line?) a dachshund named Miley (yes, cyrus) and a Catahoula/Boarder Collie mix named Ty (after the famous bull rider Ty Murray)
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I'm hoping my husband does
44. Do you own slippers? A million pairs even though I never wear them. My mom always gets them for me for Christmas. Maybe now that we live in the cold again I might use them.
45. What is your favorite book? I could never pick one favorite. I love anything Nicholas Sparks, A book called confessions from a hot pink notebook, any of the Rick Riorden greek/roman/egyptian series of books, aside from some of the books I've been forced to read in college, I dont think I've ever read a book I didnt like
46. What is your favorite candy? gummi bears
47. What is your favorite sports team? I'm a NY girl. Yankees for sure. Hate if you'd like. lol
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I just want to be cremated and tossed somewhere pretty
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Hanging out with my littlebit who still hasnt adapted to the 4 hour time difference & the constant sunlight
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Grumble grumble grumble

If you do this too, leave me a comment & let me know so I can read your answers :)



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you joined in! It's always fun getting to know about people and it totally reminded me of myspace too!

    ReplyDelete