Thursday, August 8, 2013

Dear Mouse,



I try to be compassionate to all of God's furry creatures, I really do. When I first saw you in the garage, I thought, well, if you stay in here, and out of my house, we can co-exist. It has been getting a little chilly at night here in Alaska.

Then, you decided to hide out in the 3 boxes that I have yet to unpack, resulting in the doggies turning them into cardboard confetti and spilling the contents all over the garage floor while trying to catch you. Guess who has to clean up the mess you left in your wake? ME! As a result, my compassion for you is gone.

The peanut butter has been placed on the snap traps, and I wish you all the best in your transition to the mousey afterlife.

Warm regards,


 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment