Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So what wednesday




So what...

*if my living room is a mess. I know the critter is going to take everything I put away back out in 10 minutes.

*if I'm still in pajamas at 2:42pm. Its cold today here in Alaska, and I havent really left the couch since we woke up aside from fixing the critter breakfast and lunch.

*if I've got laundry piled up. I'll get to it eventually, right?

Its definitely fall here in Alaska, and it's gotten cold, FAST! Its so different from North Carolina, where it wouldnt get cold like this until November. The change in the weather has made me so lazy! Yesterday, we were up and out of the house running a bunch of errands, and when I woke up today, I was bound and determined to get motivated, but I came downstairs, cuddled up in a blanket, and haven't left this spot. I have got to get the last of our clothes put away before my MIL gets here in two weeks. I also have a bunch of pictures from our old house sitting on the floor in one of the spare bedrooms that I have got to either hang up, or find a place for... maybe tomorrow.


 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment