Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Camo Cuteness




I've seen everyone getting these super cute t-shirts made with states on them, and I wanted to give it a go. I made this tennessee one of my friends, and the A for my little monster. You might be a redneck if you make everything camo like me! ha!

This project was SOOOO easy with my silhouette. I just found an image of Tennessee, traced it in silhouette studio, and cut it out. Than ironed it on, and voila! Instant cuteness on a plain onsie. I want to sew around the edges so that it doesnt come loose when washing it, but I have to wait until I get a new foot for my sewing machine since our stupid movers lost mine! Ugh.


She loves her new shirt! Ha!

If you're going to attempt this project, don't be an idiot like me, and forget to flip your words... so much for me trying to save what was left of this piece. Ugh! FAIL! Ha!



I had to reprint it, and ended up with this little beauty for myself. We went to see Brantley Gilbert, a.k.a. pure country deliciousness, so this was a big hit.

NY Redneck :)

Of you don't have a silhouette, you can still make these super cute shirts, you are just going to have to stencil your own images, and cut them out by hand.

First thing you need to do is pick your fabric.
Next, iron your fabric to the heat bond. (I got a big roll for $8 from Walmart.)
Then use your cutter to cut out your image (or stencils)
Iron it to the shirt.
Voila. 
Easy Peasy!!



 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment