Saturday, September 14, 2013

Its my birthdayyyyyyy



Look at this little cutie circa 1988. This is my 3rd birthday. Check out those pigtails. Does it get any cuter? I can't wait until my littlebit has enough hair for pigtails.



I can't believe I turn 28 today. I think I'm going to go back to sleep and skip today altogether. It's just me and my littlebit. The hubs is in the field training for 2 weeks, and my parents don't get here until Monday, so no one will notice. Here's to staying 27 for a little while longer ;)



 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I feel the same way. mine is next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Celebrate kid style with your littlebit! Junk food & movies :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! Boo for the hubs being in the field!!

    ReplyDelete