Friday, September 13, 2013

Selfiessss



Todays blogtember post is a self portrait.

Here is my favorite picture that I've taken of myself.  I'm not sure why. I just love it. I didnt edit it or anything, but it came out all blue/gray. I loved the washed out look. This is from four, maybe five years ago... right around the time the hubs and I got together. 


And here is the most recent photo I have of myself. Taken less than a month ago. I'm not big on "selfies," so they are few and far between.


A little older, and a little rounder, but I think I look pretty much the same. I've been growing my hair back out, and its almost as long as it was in the older picture. Although I desperately need a trim.






 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. Its funny, I've read your blog for years and always thought you were a brunette haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty. Its funny, I've read your blog for years and always thought you were a brunette haha.

    ReplyDelete