Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A horse, of course.



I made this super cute horse last week, and I was all ready to share it on the Friday link-up, but then my power went out, and for some reason the draft isnt on my post list. CURSES!! Uploading DSLR pics takes wayyyyy longer, and I already invest 15 minutes into uploading them the first time. C'est la vie.

Anywho, here is my cute little horse I made. You may have seen her if you liked my facebook page (hint hint! I only need 7 more likes until I can have a custom domain name)



S/he still needs some eyes, but I havent decided on them yet. I need to swing by JoAnns (the ONLY craft store in our town :/) and see what I can dream up. I also want to pick up some Christmas fabrics and work on some cute ornaments I have in mind.

And, just because it's cute, a picture of littlebit feeding the ducks at the park a few weeks ago that I never shared. Pardon the blur in the middle. She stuck her finger on the lense while she was playing with the camera, and no one noticed until we uploaded the pictures.


Other than crafting, I don't have a lot to report on. We've been staying home & being lazy a lot lately since it's been so cold. We went to a Halloween party a week and half ago, so I feel like Halloween is already over. With November fast approaching, I've got Christmas on the brain. I'm ready to take down all my fall decorations and pull out the Christmas ones. I've got a bunch that are snowy winter decorations, which I might go ahead and pull out this weekend since we're expecting snow next week here. This might actually stick around since its going to be over the course of a few days. I'm pretty impressed with making it this far with no sticking snow in Alaska, and I have high hopes that winter here wont be as bad as it sounds.


 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. As I told you already I love this little horse! Eyes are a challenge for me and my projects a lot of times too.

    And she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete