I didn't even realize it was Friday until I started to see this little booger popping up on my bloglovin feed
1. This week I tried out THIS yummy recipe that I found while reading The Farmer and the Bell. I did a little bit of substituting, and it still came out great. The hubs ate himself sick! I pretty much followed the recipe, but I made my own biscuits vs using the store bought brand, and I stopped wasting money on condensed soup a while back. Not only is it full of nasty chemicals, but I also never had it when I needed it. Annoying!! I found THIS on pinterest a while back, and its way easier. I used 1 cup of 1/2 and 1/2 since its what I had (we dont drink too much milk), 1/4 flour, and 2 tabs of butter (x2 since the recipe called for 2 cans). I've even done this substitution with coconut milk and it works just as well. Still nice and creamy!
2. Mr Moose and his family stole ALL my cabbage!! I was piddling around the yard with the littlebit and I noticed my cabbage was MISSING!! I had 8 heads that were just about ready to harvest, and now all I have are these little nubs of nothing :( Upon further inspection I found moose prints right through the middle of my garden. I hope you enjoyed them Moose Family, because I worked hard with my black thumb to grow those :/
3. Markers... and pens... and crayons... oh my! Critterbug has been coloring ALL OVER everything. I finally figured out she was stealing pens from the hubs work shirts after I caught her coloring in pretty much every book she owns. I've also caught her coloring on the walls & putting purple marker on the pitbulls. Oh vey!
Looking guilty as ever!
4. I am super proud of this shirt that I made her this week. If you follow me on Instagram (emads914) then you have already seen this little beaut!
5. As an Army Wife, I am soooooooooooooo sick of everyone freaking out over the government shut down. Some of the wives on these facebook pages went batshitcraaaaaazzzzyyyyy about their husbands not getting paid... and now that the commissary's are closed, you'd think the world was OVER! Hello ladies, there is this thing called a grocery store. If you drive your happy little butts out the gate, you can find a whole bunch of them out there. They have plenty of food, but sadly, you'll have to load your own groceries into the car this time.