Wednesday, October 9, 2013

It smells like "old lady" O.o



I found this cute box of unopened potpourri at the thrift store. I liked the pretty blue color, and the mix of rustic looking pinecones/decorative twine balls. However, when I picked it up, I thought that mystic midnight referred to the pretty blue color, not the stink of old lady. No offense if you are an old lady, but this reminds me too much of cheap K-Mart perfume. Boo.


Then I remembered that I had bought this big glass jar in my thrifting stash, and I figured it was the perfect place to stick my old lady potpourri. 


All filled up and looking lovely, and thanks to the lid, I dont have to smell any mystic midnight grossness :)


Now I just need somewhere cute to put it.

 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. It is very pretty :) and great way to make it work I don't know that I would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete