Friday, November 8, 2013

This & That



I've missed the Friday link-up like 3 times now. Thankfully, I remembered this week. Although, if you're on the east coast, it's already Saturday, but here in Alaska, it's only 8:30pm.

I have a few things I wanted to share with y'all :)

First, I probably should have posted this on Halloween, but I suck, so here is the cutest tiger on the block!




Yes, I totally bribed her with candy corn to sit still while I took pictures of her.

Second, I made this cute pillow, and I absolutely loooooove it. It's probably my favorite thing I've made so far. I had an idea in my head, and I'm glad it came out exactly as I pictured it.


Third, What does the fox say?!?!?! ;)



Fourth, I've been so stressed out lately its not even funny. We rented our house in NC to one of the guys my husband knew, and he totally screwed us over... like good-bye savings. Between him skipping out 6 months early on his lease, and leaving the place a wreck, he's lucky I'm not in NC kicking his ass. I'm contemplating now if a plane ticket is worth taking him to court over what he owes for the rest of his rent. I've spent the last month and a half pimping the house to anyone I can think of to get it rented, and its still not rented, and I'm getting worried.

Fifth, Don't forget to thank a Veteran!

Our last picture together before he deployed to Iraq in '09



 photo Signature2_zps9a1e9a3d.jpg

3 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute.

    The horse pillow is AWESOME!

    The renter thing SUCKS! Please keep us updated on what you decide because I would love to know if you kicked his butt via court or not haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little tiger is adorable. I am all about bribing for pictures (and ponytails).
    So sorry to hear about your renter troubles. We are renting our house in NC and that is one of my biggest fears. Hope everything gets sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's awful about that guy! He doesn't sound like a friend at all. Have you thought about posting it or getting a realtor to try and rent it?

    ReplyDelete